Tell us your story in :30 -
Enter TEDx Bellingham’s video contest. (Extended until 10/25)
- What does this year’s TEDx Bellingham theme, Here By Choice mean to you?
- Why do you love Bellingham?
- Maybe you’ve got a new way to move us: Show us your take on our arrow graphic*, designed by Blank Studio Design.
So, break out that camera and shoot!
- Videos must be uploaded to either Vimeo or You Tube.
- Please tag video with #HereByChoice and #TEDxBellingham. Encourage your followers to watch and like it!
- Video should be worthy of the TED brand and viewable by a diverse audience.
- Share your creation with us on Facebook as well**.
- Contest opens Wednesday, July 24 and runs through September 14th.
- High resolution is best, this will be shown on The Pickford’s wide-screen digital system .
- No commercial sponsorship or brand logos (except TEDx) can be included.
TELL ‘EM WHAT THEY’VE WON!
- The three videos with the most votes will be shown live at TEDx Bellingham between sessions.
*When we say “your take on our arrow graphic”, check out the opening of this TEDx video: that’s what we mean!
** For likes to be counted they must take place on either You Tube or Vimeo due to Facebook’s page rules but by all means, use Facebook to tag us and get the word out to the world!
Email us if you need the native logo files.